BAKED ROSEMARY BEETROOT CHIPS
Prep time –10 mins
Cook time – 20 mins
Total time – 30 mins
30-minute baked beet chips infused with rosemary and speckled with sea salt. Perfectly crispy, simple to make, and a healthy snack on the go.
- 3 medium-large beets, rinsed and scrubbed
- Olive or canola oil
- Sea Salt + Black Pepper
- 2-3 sprigs rosemary, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and place oven rack in the center of the oven.
- Thinly slice beets with a mandolin (or a sharp knife), getting them as consistently thin as possible. They should curl a little when cut. This will ensure even baking and crispiness.
- Divide between two baking sheets and spray or very lightly drizzle with olive oil. Add a pinch of salt and the rosemary. Toss to coat, then arrange in a single layer, making sure the slices aren’t touching.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until crispy and slightly brown. Be sure to watch closely past the 15 minute mark as they can burn quickly.
- Remove from oven, let cool. Then serve.
*Adapted from Cozy Kitchen
Serving size: 1/3 of the recipe Calories: 84 Fat: 4g Saturated fat: .7g Carbohydrates: 10g Sugar: 8gSodium: 155mg Fiber: 2g Protein: 1.7g