Hold the phone these delicious little morsels, naturopath approved; are actually healthy.
Gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free. vegan, vegetarian and Paleo perfect. What are they made form you ask?! Air!Nope, black beans!
These fiber rich brownies are great for those with intolerances or anyone wanting a healthy snack.
- 1 can of black beans, drain and rinse very well
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder * 1/2 cup quick oats 40g
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup, honey, or agave * pinch uncut stevia OR 2 tbsp sugar (or omit and increase the maple syrup to 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup to 2/3 cup cacao nibs, nuts or seeds
- Simply blend until fine in a food processor.
+ Read More